Sunday, February 28, 2010

one/project: One Reason to get of my A$$

Update: You can follow the project via:



As I wrote here, this is one of my resolutions for this year. Photo projects squeezes out the creative juices as well as forcing myself to get out and shoot (and then blog it) specially if its a daily one. Here's the first of hopefully many projects for 2010.

This is the one/project.  This is a project that I will be doing for one whole week starting Monday. I'll be posting one photo a day here in the blog and on my flickr stream using only one lens and one strobe (flash), in the most interesting way I can. This is really a basic project, but I thing I can put some twist to it and make it interesting. This will last until Sunday, and hopefully I will have 7 unique and interesting photos for you all.

Update: Links to each day's posts

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7


I'll leave you with some photos I made the last few days, just fooling around and checking out some styles and testing my photoshop skills.....






Here's some old images I edited:





Can't wait for tomorrow!!! 

No comments: